It's finally here: my number-one requested celeb hairstyle! Even though Taylor Swift doesn't wear her hair like this as much as she used to, I'm constantly asked to recreate this look. I used the Jose Eber Tri-Barrel Clipless Curling Iron, which was kindly sent to me from the lovely people at Jose Eber. This style is so easy to create and can be done in minutes!
T O O L S:
- 19mm barrel clipless iron
- Heat protectant
- Hair spray
- Bobby pin
M E T H O D:
- Spray heat protectant & allow to dry. Plug in the curling wand & set heat.
- Brush hair and part on one side.
- Using the smallest barrel in the Tri-Barrel set, wrap 1/2 in to about 1 in sections (basically from around the barrel, leaving space between hair, starting at the root. Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat all over hair.
- Pull one ringlet out to mimic Taylor Swift's hair. On the other side, take a 1 to 2 in section by the ear and pin back. Bring bangs to the side, if you have them (I don't, so I tried to fake some bangs by pinning my section low behind the ear).
- Spray with hair spray to hold and define curls. That's it!
Here's more about the Jose Eber Tri-Barrel Clipless Wand:
- Featured on the Ellen DeGeneres show
- 3 different-sized curling barrels (19mm, 25mm, and inverted tapered) & glove
- Clipless Tourmaline ceramic barrel
- 360" swivel cord with hook
- Precise digital temp for all hair types
What I love about it:
- It’s versatile because of the 3 different sizes! It's like 3 curling wands in one! Get curls and waves easily that last--just wait for the barrel to cool down before popping on another barrel.
- Heat is focused
- All Jose Eber products have a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty if purchased through authorized retailers, such as joseeberhair.com.
BONUS COUPON FOR YOU!
ElleSees readers get 15% off the entire www.joseeberhair.com website using the code ELLE15
TSwift & ESwift