It's summer and you want to do something to your hair. And fast! Well, I've got ya covered. Here's a hairstyle that's quick, gives you a little body & texture, and can be done in 3 minutes. Yes, 3 minutes. Even in my thick hair! The result is hair with a slight wave that's so pretty. Read on:
T O O L S:
- 1 1/2 in or 2 in curling wand (a curling iron of this size will work, but I've found the barrels aren't as long as a wand)
- Heat protectant
- Products--optional (look at the bottom of this post for those!)
M E T H O D:
- Brush dry hair, add heat protectant, and turn on your curling wand.
- Divide hair in half.
- To make this hairstyle fast, take one of the halves and divide it into 3 big sections. This could be 2 to 4 sections depending on thickness of hair. I do 3 on one side, 4 on the other.
- Curl each big section away from your face. Hold for 10-15 seconds, or until you can feel heat all the way through.
- Note, unlike past tutorials, you want no space showing as you wrap the hair around the wand, as awkwardly shown below:
- Rake your fingers through your hair and go! Or you can use one of the options below:
P R O D U C T S:
- Waves Spray--Enhance your waves
- Dry Oil--For those with dry hair, enhance it with this mist. It gives shine and I LOVE it.
- Heat Protectant--NOT AN OPTION; requirement...
- Texturizing Paste--for that piecey look
- Texturizing Powder--for the bedhead look
- Glossing Cream--to smooth it down
- Remington Curling Wand--1 1/2 in I believe
- Don't want to wear your hair down? Use this hairstyle as the basis for a pony or half updo. It gives a little body and texture to hair.
This post is tracker-protected, meaning I can see who plagiarizes this post. Please don't plagiarize.