Tell me all about your weekend! Mine was spent driving. I swear I was either in horrible weather or traffic. Between the two, I managed a visit back home with the fam. I'm happy for good times and a safe trip. I'm also happy about Cheap Treats! You'll love this one because it is multi-use AND it's only $1! Check out the ELF Concealer Brush! It has very small bristles, but is mighty. Here are my favorite uses:
- Use it to conceal zits and other small imperfections, like blood vessels around the nose.
- Try it as an eyeliner brush.
- It's perfect for detail work on the face/body.
- Near the end of a lipstick? This makes a great lip brush.
- Use the brush to apply highlighter around the cupid's bow, below lip, in the inner corners of the eyes, and under brows.
- It works great for mineral makeup too.
- Use it for filling in brows.
- Try it to apply glue to false lashes (or for craft projects).
- Want to create nail art? Use this brush for small designs.
- Use the small brush to clean up nails after polish--my favorite use! It makes it so easy!
|Tiny, but so useful|
Share your Cheap Treats below,
or check out more Cheap Treats here.