|Glasses provided by Firmoo|
- Neutral shades look good on everyone. I chose three from the Naked Palette. After applying shadow primer (optional) take the lightest shade and highlight under the brows and the inner corners.
- Next, take a flat brush and apply a light brown shade all over the lid. I chose one a few shades darker than my skin tone.
- Sweep a darker brown shade in the crease back and forth, in a windshield wiper motion.
- Take a brown liner and lightly apply it. Brown liner doesn't look as harsh as black and is more wearable. To make the look even more natural, line the outer half and blend in towards the eye.
- Curl lashes (optional) and apply mascara. I usually wear a more natural-looking mascara because the mascaras with volume cause my lashes to hit my glasses.
- Finish the look with a light cheek and a bold lip.
If you're interested in purchasing glasses online, try out Firmoo. The process was very easy, and I'm actually wearing my glasses in public--something I'd rarely done prior. Once you have your glasses prescription, go online and search by gender or shape or price. Use an uploaded pic to virtually try on the glasses. They arrive shortly after purchase (I think I remember a week or two later).
Firmoo, the most popular online optical store, provides a large quantity of high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. With years of experience, Firmoo has gained a solid reputation and trust within 470,000 fans on Facebook. Firmoo has launched a Free for New Buyer program for the first-time buyers. The goal of this program is to make new buyers to experience Firmoo’s quality products & good service as well as to help the people with low income to correct their vision problems. Plus, it’s easy to order and the delivery is pretty fast! Want to have a try? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html and get your FREE eyewear!
Have a great weekend!
Be safe, behave, and be well.