Summer is in full effect here in Atlanta. Anything over five minutes outside, and I'm looking to jump into the nearest body of water! So yesterday we talked about getting your skin ready for summer. Now that it's ready (you exfoliated, right?) let's talk about summer beauty shopping ideas! Check out these tried-and-true faves as well as some (maybe) new-to-you products to help beat the heat:
Clockwise, starting with the lip gloss
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Sunset Peach....This super-wearable gloss is the perfect shade of peach, and can be worn over concealer for the essential summer nude lip. $6
- Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer....I have one of these and LOVE it. Forget spills in your bag or purse. One of my favorite beauty tools I own! You'll want one. $12.79+
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer....For when you don't want sparkles, try this dermatologist-tested, natural-looking bronzer at a drugstore price. $5
- Dermadoctor Med e Tate....Sweating is never sexy, and these wipes stop the sweat. Wipe on your hands, armpits, and more. It mimics Botox's results for sweat. $48
- ELF All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach....Add glow/highlight to eyes, lips, or face. I use this when I want a shimmery blush that won't melt away in the heat! Try this on lips and add the gloss I mentioned earlier! $1
- Maybelline XXL Pro 24 Hour Mascara....I love Maybelline mascaras, and this one delivers with two steps (hey, that reminds me of this tip to keep lashes curly!!). For those that want waterproof mascara, but hate the way it feels, try this line. By the way, they do make a waterproof one too. Great for contact wearers! $5
What summer beauty products are on your shopping list?
Any that you'd like me to swatch/try/review?