I posted TWICE today. Did you see my latest Ask Elle? Scroll down!
I love to share Cheap Treats--products I'm crazy about (usually beauty-related)
that are fewer than $10! See past Cheap Treats here.
First off, I can't believe I've not shared a Cheap Treats in a couple of months. The last one I shared was lipstick, but so many of you responded that you weren't fans! I think I've got something for you: check out Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! These are fairly new and I just love them!
- For those who like lip stains but hate the feathering/loss of color, try these.
- Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains come in 12 colors.
- These are great for summer--just pop in your purse and go! No sticky gloss!
- They cost around $7 (I had some gift cards and CVS coupons to use when I purchased mine).
- They're very, very similar to the Tarte Lip Stains, which are around $24. They feature a mint scent similar to the Tarte Lip Stains.
- These go on creamy but aren't super moisturizing, like the Lip Butters, for example. But they aren't drying.
- The Kissable Balm Stains don't need sharpening. Just twist the bottom when needed.
- The color payoff and lasting power is great. I easily had product remaining on my lips at the end of the day.
- It's a buildable color, but be careful reapplying as the color gets more intense with each application!
Charm....wearable peachy nude
Cherish....bubblegum pink with a hint of purple
Sweetheart....darker shade of bright pink. Not pictured but if you click on the Revlon website, it's the one pictured there.
What Cheap Treats are you loving lately?
Have you tried these?