I'm back from the beach! If you follow me on Instagram (ElleSees) you saw my 508 (approx.) pictures of the ocean. If you follow me on Twitter, you know I had a great time, minus some jellyfish stings in horrible places! No Instagram pics of that! Anyway, I tried to really unwind, didn't bring my computer, or do anything blog-related. I even put my phone down on occasion. It was an unusual, but nice break. But it was so hot (it's not even summer yet!). I made this watermelon toner to cool off. It worked & was so refreshing. Here's how to make it:
Y O U ' L L N E E D :
- 2 tbs watermelon juice (cold!!)
- 2 tbsp witch hazel
- 2 tbsp water (optional)
- Spray bottle (or just about any plastic bottle)
- Cotton ball/square or cloth
squeeze & squish the watermelon
add witch hazel
pour, spray, use, air or pat dry
T I P S :
- This mild toner is perfect for refreshing, moisturizing, and very gently cleansing the face.
- The water isn't really necessary--it helps dilute it and helps if you are over squeezing the watermelon!
- I've used this before moisturizing and before going to sleep.
- I don't rinse it off until the next time I clean my face.
- There really aren't any specific measurements for this--I found that using around 2 tbsp per ingredient will give enough toner.
- Use a funnel to make pouring into the bottle easier.
- Keep it in the fridge to keep it extra cold.
- This lasts for about a week in the fridge.
Have a great weekend.
Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle