It's almost summer (it feels like it here already) and in the South, that means hot temps and an excess of humidity. A shower is needed after running the smallest of errands. Luckily, there's
What Is It?
- The Paper Shower is a wet and dry towelette combo.
- One pouch has a wet towelette and the other pouch has a dry one.
- The Paper Shower uniquely designed to release the maximum amount of fluid when applied to the skin--15% wetter than the standard.
- It contains water, soap, and skin moisturizers (like Vitamin E!). And it's unscented!
- The dry towelette is uniquely designed to efficiently absorb the excess wet towelette fluid without removing the integrated moisturizing ingredients from the skin.
- The wet and dry towelettes are durable and will not fray or tear when used; yet are soft to the touch!
- The wet and dry towelettes are partially made from recycled materials.
How's It Different?
- The standard “wet wipe” currently on the market contains a very high alcohol content (to dry quickly) and are primarily design to wipe your hands.
- Paper Shower contains very little alcohol and is designed to be a body wipe. Wet wipes have very little water in comparison to Paper Shower.
- Paper Shower is the only wipe on the market that provides a separate dry towelette.
- The towelette size is 9″ x 12″
wet vs. dry
How Do You Use It?
Apply moist towelette to arms, hands, face, legs and/or feet. Then apply dry towelette to areas that moist towelette was applied. Place in waste receptacle after usage. Do Not Flush!
Free shipping & refund if needed!
Who Uses It?
Travelers--I used it after a 6-hour drive to the beach & it was perfect.
Traveling--This would be awesome for those long flights
Beaches--I used it after a day at the beach. It was a great relief until I could get to a shower.
Pop it in your purse, gym bag or diaper bag too!
How Can I Win One?
- Follow Elle Sees in at least one of these formats: GFC, BlogLovin, Twitter
- Leave a comment below saying how you follow Elle Sees.
- Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win!
- Open internationally!
- Contest ends June 7, 2012