Let's start off with Birchbox. Once again, everyone got cooler stuff than I did! Shucks. Sidenote: who says Shucks? Cartoon characters in the 1930s, that's who. And me, apparently. Let's see what I got:
- Microderma Mitt: It looks like a shoe bag, but it's great at exfoliating. I use this before self-tanning (more on this later in the week!).
- Marula Oil: Fights premature signs of aging. It feels like Bio Oil to me, and haven't noticed anything yet, but will definitely keep in the ole work bag/travel bag.
- Tarte Lip Tint: It's orange, but goes on so pretty--more of a coral color. I love the color and texture. I would love to buy more, but at $24, I'll pass.
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream:This works great on dry hands and feet--I use it over night.
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift: I like the fragrance
- Overall? C...am I being too harsh?
Or is it pms?
I was initially crazy over the MyGlam and recc'd it to everyone, which in turn, led to people getting mad at me because they didn't like it. Shucks again! Can't please everyone, but maybe I can via this dazzling photo?
- Pink shiny bag: This will be going home with a giveaway winner. Congrats on your bonus gift!
- All-Belle False Lashes: I had to trim these, but I liked them. I used my own glue, though! They seemed to be attached via string?
- Travel Shadow & Liner Brushes: These accompany last month's travel case and brush. Love it!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil: My fave name brand liner ever, but in blue. I tried it, but felt kinda too old to wear it? Lil Sis has dibs on it already. Excellent quality though!
- Dermstore Lip Quench: Add this to my list of umpteen lip products, but I think this is my fave! MyGlam gave a $25 Dermstore credit, so if I can find that thing, I'll be purchasing this.
- Overall: B
Questions? Comments? Pics of products request? What did you get this month?