Inspiration comes to me in the strangest of ways. I was looking at my two EOS lip balms, liked the colors, and decided I wanted to make a necklace. Here's the best part--this is completely customizable--use the size and as many beads as you'd like. Make the colors whatever you'd like. It's up to you! Here's what I used & how to make one yourself:
T O O L S:
- acrylic paints (I used 4 colors)
- Paint brush or sponge
- glaze or sealer (optional)
M E T H O D:
- After deciding your colors, paint the beads and let dry.
- Apply a second coat if needed.
- I opted for a matte finish, but paint with a glaze for a shiny finish.
- String beads.
- Decide the length of the necklace, cut off the excess and tie in a knot. That's it!
T I P S: