Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I finally unpacked after my Disney trip, did a thorough cleaning of my apt, and bought a new tv (Thanks, Twitter!).
When, Where, Why: Last week, shopping, supplies for Disney World & future DIYs!
February wasn't the best month, especially blogging-wise, and boy did my readers let me know. My readers, followers, and comments dropped. Life can't be helped, but life goes on. Rest assured, things will be back to normal this month! Consider me the Comeback Kid. PS: I've been wearing out the new Sleigh Bells album!
- Old Navy had a crazy clearance going on a few weeks ago, and I took part. Everything you see is from there! This green necklace (similar) is from a few years ago, but is one of my faves.
- To complement the green, I added this coral top (similar, more similar).
- I scored on the $19 jeans sale (did you?), and this is a pair I got.
- For beauty, I had 3-day hair from my velcro rollers. See tutorials here and here.
- I had some coral bouncy blush (it doesn't bounce!) and a cult fave; Revlon lipgloss.
What was your favorite outfit you wore last week? Leave a link in the comments & I'll share!