And we're back for this month's battle between Birchbox & MyGlam! Who will win?
First up is Birchbox...so let's see what I got:
- Miss Jessie's Original Quick Curls....This product tames frizz...just run it through damp hair
- Kusmi Tea....a detox tea that was perfect for post-St. Pats.
- One Love Organics....I love a multi-use product! This one is a cleanser and moisturizer, and it's made in St. Simons, GA, close to where I grew up.
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel.....this cleanser softens fine lines, but I've not noticed just yet.
- Deborah Lippman The Stripper to Go....these are scented mitts that remove polish quickly. GENIUS!
- Stila Smoky Eye Card....this card has three shimmery shades and directs you where to put them. I had enough for a couple of applications.
My favorite product?
The Quick Curls! This product is AWESOME.
I put it in my wet, naturally wavy hair, sans scrunching,
and I had beautiful beachy waves that weren't crunchy.
Birchbox, you've redeemed yourself. I loved this month's box.
And now is this month's MyGlam:
- Pur-lisse Pur-Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher...I use this before bed.
- Cute, spring bag...I still love the bags! Some I use and some I gift.
- Keracolor Color-Enhancing Leave-In Treatment....I forgot to test this! I'll update this post when I do.
- Pur-lisee Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer....way too strong for the face, but perfect for feet or legs.
- Murad Eye Lift Protector....I didn't really notice any difference using this.
- Dermstore $25 gift card....haven't used this yet.
- MyGlam Crease Brush & Case....I like the brush, but the case only fits travel-sized brushes.
I really liked the Pur-lisse Lip Nourisher
I was really disappointed.
MyGlam always prides itself on deluxe samples,
and these were anything but deluxe.
Would you like tomorrow's post to be an outfit or a hair tutorial?