Make that cappuccino cute with a heart on top for FREE!
- Take a drink lid (free anywhere that sells sodas or these can be bought) and trace a heart.
- Cut out the heart--remember there's a hole in the middle of the lid to make cutting easier.
- Place stencil on top of drink (perfect fit!) and sprinkle cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc.
- Gently remove stencil.
How about Heart-shaped Marshmallows in hot cocoa?
- To decorate hot chocolate, add a dollop of cream (I used Reddi-Whip) and a Peeps heart-shaped marshmallow.
- What goes great with Valentine cookies (that I did not bake)? Heart-shaped milk cubes!
- Pour milk into a heart-shaped mold (I got mine for $1 at Target, but lollipop molds work too).
- Add a drop of food coloring and mix with a toothpick.
- Once the milk hearts have frozen, drop them in a cool glass of milk.
- OTHER IDEAS: no milk? Use water instead with food coloring or strawberry syrup. Or pour strawberry milk into molds for flavor. Or try Kool-Aid cubes in the milk. I've tried all and they're delish!
PS: Enter my GIVEAWAY for a $100 giftcard to SHOPBOP! Open internationally!