Because I'm a beauty-product-obsessed kinda girl, I subscribe to both MyGlam and Birchbox. Instead of Tweeting my monthly goodies, like usual, I thought I'd share a quick post showing what I received. Which bag did I like best? Read on to see!
- Shady Lady by The Balm Shadow (some bags had polish) (see pics/review below)
- Sheer Cover Concealer by Sheer--creamy, light. I like it.
- WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner--deluxe sample. I LOVE this stuff.
- Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Masque--An old-school favorite.
- Cute bag--Each month MyGlam delivers the products in a cute bag. I use them!
Velvety, copper shade. Can be used wet or dry. Shown without/with flash.
I liked it, but similar color to other products I own. I'd try their other shades.
OVERALL: Loved this bag, which always features full or deluxe samples, and the theme was earth-friendly.
- Birchbox Magnet--I'm using it, so I guess it's useful?
- Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream--Liking it so far
- FIX Malibu Immaculate Complexion Advanced Antioxidant Serum--I like it, and it feels like a face primer. I could see how some would break out with this.
- Juicy Couture Perfume--I'm super sensitive to scents, so this smelled good, but I had to give it away.
- Zoya Polish--LOVING this polish and doubt I will buy any other brand. I love the pastel lilac color.
- Witchcraft Granola--Mine tasted burnt, but other reviews liked this.
OVERALL: Birchbox has been hit or miss for me. I realize the products are expensive, luxury items, so it's been fun to try them.
Winner? MyGlam! I love the size of the samples and find them useful. Check out what I got last month from them.
Need more details on a product or service? Let me know in the comments!
PS: There's another post today! Click here to read about my Beauty Organization.