The uh, contents of my bag. Excitement!!!11one
I currently have 317 blog drafts sittin' in the ole Edit Posts section, 52 ideas on my phone, 7 on my paper notepad, and 1 I just found on a napkin. And one of those ideas is the old stand-by; What's In My Bag? I can't believe I've never done one of these (I've done my Carry On, Summer Beauty Bag, Autumn Beauty Bag posts before). I GUARANTEE to have at least something you don't. Ok, maybe not. I like aubergine--have a drink every time I mention that color. It's time to play WHAT'S IN ELLE'S BAG!
- The striped case from F21 holds oil blotting sheets in the spring/summer and tissues in the fall/winter.
- My teeny LV wallet from a trip to Paris
- A pen for ideas or writing addresses on packages (the aubergine notepad is in my car...I hope)
- Hand sanitizer...always...random: I had this brand that smells like FROOT LOOPS but can't find it. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
- EOS lip balm...or I use Softlips
- Purse hanger; tacky but it works!
- New Trent charger--it charges anything with a USB cord! A lifesaver!
- Mint/floss/toothpick holder
- Aubergine business card holder--also great for holding ID/card/cash for the occasional Night Out
- Bliss hand cream
- Le Gloss by L'Oreal...it smells/tastes/feels good
- Hair clip that I don't like
- DIY solid perfume--random fact: I've put this right under my nose for those stinky cab/subway rides
- Odor Away drops--because using public bathrooms makes me nervous, and uh, trust me, these drops work.
- Ipod--this case is on my Christmas Wishlist
- Droid Bionic--with an aubergine (ok, purple) case. I love my Droid and don't want an Iphone. Don't hate! ;)
- Germx Soft Wipes--because hand sanitizer isn't enough
AND NOW FOR MY TWO FAVORITE LUCKY ITEMS OF ALL TIME...
- My Lil Sis gave me this yellow butterfly hair clip when she was 3. I don't know why. You don't ask these things of a 3 yr old. You just say thanks. She's 16 now, thinks she's all grown and ish, but when she laughs it still sounds like she's 3. When I miss her, I look at the clip. And then call/text her obnoxiously until she answers ;)
- My Lil Bro asked my Mama for a quarter at the gas station when he was 5. "I want to get a present for Nan (my family nickname)," he said matter-of-factly. He went to one of those quarter (are they still a quarter?) toy/gumball machines and out came a plastic ball with 3 pairs of earrings. I carry these teeny earrings to remind me of how close we were when he was little. I miss that. He's 21 now; taller than me, a man, a Daddy, and an almost-husband, but he'll always be my sweet baby brother.
What crazy items do you have in your purse/bag?