For every day in December I'm posting, aka Merry Blogmas! I'm just delighted to share some of my favorite sparkly beauty and style treats. I hope you enjoy my Holiday Glitz--there's a little something for everyone!
- One of the easiest ways to add a little glitz is to spray this Tina Tarantino Sparkle Dust before a night out (it even makes doing laundry a little more fancy).
- A great way to make eyes sparkle for those holiday parties would be to apply some Glitter Liner. Check out my tutorial here for 3 different ways to try it!
- Make that outfit extra sparkly with this Deborah Lippman Polish in Boom Boom Pow on your nails.
- If adding glitz to your beauty routine isn't your thing, how about to your style? This Glitter Belt from JCrew will add dazzle to any little black dress (and make your waist look smaller, too!)
- Sometimes you need to go over the top, like on New Years Eve! I've always dreamed about owning a pair of Shiny Shoes.
- Before heading out, grab this Steve Madden Sequin Clutch to hold essentials.
What do you add to your beauty or style to create Holiday Glitz?