Sound: Colours, by Grouplove...My outfit reminded me of autumn colors, hence the song choice for this week. Enjoy!
Place: Church...Warning, this outfit has probably the most random occasion behind it. My church does this annual Animal Blessing, to honor the death of St. Francis of Assisi (I tweeted a pic of it). It was my first time going since it was the first time I'd had a pet. Charlie was freshly bathed and looking adorable and I couldn't wait. I was so embarrassed upon our arrival, however, as my sweet pup went wild, marking his territory all over and attempting to hump anything that moved, including the preacher's dog. Um...let's talk about the outfit.
Usually I post my favorite outfit of the week, but today I thought I would share just a regular-ole outfit of mine. No fuss and nothing fancy...just casual. In fact, I tweeted a pic of it. I just wanted to share an outfit of me on my day "off" in an outfit that took 5 minutes to put together.
Clothes & Beauty:
- My number one style rule is to never buy anything that you can't wear at least three different ways. This shirt from Old Navy follows that rule. I got it for $5 and it easily transitions from summer to fall, which I wonderfully got to experience over the weekend. It's comfy and much cuter than in the pic above, btw.
- Since it was 60 degrees (some of you in colder climates are laughing, I know), I added a yellow scarf I got for $3.95 on Ebay last year.
- This cranberry cardigan helped keep me warm while getting onto Charlie for causing a ruckus.
- Skinny jeans and some brown flats completed my look.
- Not pictured: the LC hairstyle I've been wearing all week, Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity, They're Real mascara, and Nuance lipstick in Dusty Rose (dupe for Bobbi Brown Brownie, btw)
What's your gotta-leave-in-5-minutes outfit? Have you worn any outfits lately based on the colors of autumn? Has your dog ever humped the preacher's dog as you stared in horror? jk