All of the Lights, Kayne West
Why: MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!
- I wore this on Saturday to my karaoke party--we went to one of those karaoke places where you get your own room. We had too much fun and I recommend it, even if you don't consider yourself a singer! "All of the Lights" was the theme of the evening
- I had a completely different outfit in mind (grey blazer, pink sequin shirt) but at the last minute, I changed to all black. By some bizarre coincidence, almost everyone with me wore black as well and I loved it.
- I wore a black sequin tank (mine had black and silver, but I couldn't find it online). This one is from Forever21 and is $18.
- Since the weather was cool, I wore a black, cropped, fitted blazer (last seen here). I refused to take it off, even in the midst of singing and bustin' a move (there might be video of me saying, "I am committed to this jacket!"). Mine's from Old Navy, for about $34.
- I also wore my black skinnies (seen here and here). These are $45.
- Finally, I added some black slingback stilettos ($23 from F21) and the party was started!
- Not pictured: diamond stud earrings, false eyelashes, this eye makeup, and my best singing voice.