Since Halloween is this weekend, I thought I'd share a few nail ideas. As always, these are quick and easy. Even if Halloween isn't widely celebrated, like it is in America, here are some new ideas to try. Enjoy!
- Pumpkin: orange base, toothpick dipped in black polish for eyes/mouth/nose, green for stem.
- Ghost: white bases, toothpick dipped in black polish for eyes/mouth/nose
- Pumpkin French Manicure: orange base, cover tip of nail and paint green
- Blood: white base, toothpick dipped in red and dotted on nails, and then drag the dot up to make the blood drips.
- Crackle: use any "Halloween" color, allow to dry and paint black crackle over it. For this how-to, I used green, orange, and neon yellow.
- Candy Corn: white base, and then using tape, make stripes to mark off sections and paint with orange and yellow.
- Jack o' Lantern: orange base, toothpick dipped in black polish for eyes/mouth/nose
- Candy Apple French Manicure: Red base, cover tip of nail and paint white.
- Additional materials: my Mama's AWESOME AUTUMNAL tablecloth!