I'm not sure if you heard, but my birthday is TUESDAY! And I wanted to share my little Wishlist of things I would love to get. Feel free to get me all of them. I was very good this year! ;)
- A girl can never have too many sparkles (as evidenced by the amount of glittery/sparkly things on my Pinterest). This Betsey Johnson bow clutch is perfect for a birthday night out. Or even a trip to Home Depot. Just saying.
- A girl also needs as much sparkle on her feet as possible. It's a law somewhere, I'm most certain. And she should wear these Kate Spades. Size 8.5
- These kind of "tools" are totally my jam. First up is the Clarisonic Mia, but I will take any size/color. Now.
- We all know I'm obsessed with wavy hair, and I love the original Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand (my lil sis has it). But this is the 1-1/5 inch; perfect for long hair.
- Every time I'm in Paris, I make a point to stop by the Diptyque store and smell all the goodies. But the candles are my faves. (Check out my other favorite Parisian products here).
- For complete decadence, how about some Cire Trudon Stink Bombs? But don't think stinky, think remover of smells! Simply break open the glass vials and a lovely scent will fill the air. Much classier than a Glade Plug In, eh? They look like teeny wine bottles and are $40.
What's on your wishlist? See last year's list here.
PS: I'm going to Philly for my birthday. I'm DESPERATELY SEEKING PLACES TO GO/EAT. Please?