I really want my most favorite season, fall (or autumn if we're gettin' fancy-pants) to arrive. And so I tried this past week to make it happen. I painted my nails in navy, I pulled out a cute autumnal scarf, had a Pumpkin Spice Latte for breakfast, but it was still 80-something outside. And so I gave in and wore shorts. One step closer...Sound:
Cameras, by Matt & Kim
Time: Thursday, 10am
Place: Paragon Salon, downtown Atl, where I saw a crew filming something (hence the song title this week).
- While most of my outfits are casual, this one really is, but in the interest of keepin' it realz (note: adding a "z" to a word makes it REAL) this is what I wore. I started off with this creamy t-shirt.
- Since it was in the 80s outside (grumble), I opted for shorts; wrinkly shorts but I like the color.
- This scarf is pretty much becoming my fave autumn scarf, and autumn won't officially start until this weekend.
- I was getting my grey-headed self cut and dyed and didn't feel like dressing up, to be honest. I threw on these ballet flats and called it good.
- While working on a post on fall makeup (coming Thursday, I believe), I painted my nails navy. As is typical with me, polish on my fingernails lasts all of 5 days and then I'm over it.
- I was getting my hair done, so up in the Blogger Bun it went. I don't wanna sound like a B, but I am so over seeing this hairstyle. Anyone else? Just me?
How was your weekend? The cooler weather finally came (for the weekend at least!). I went to two concerts: Incubus one night and Ray Lamontagne the next. Yeah, I have an eclectic musical taste. AND I had an embarrassing moment. Deets tomorrow. Maybe.
What was your Outfit of the Week?
PS: CONGRATS TO KARENA who won my GIVEAWAY!