Gymnopedie No. 1--Millionyoung This song just sounds like an easy breeze to me, which is what I wanted in my outfit.
Place: Kennesaw, Shopping with Lil Sis
- The weather is still hot here in Atl, but a little bit cooler at night. I wanted an outfit that was easy, breezy, and versatile. Done and done. I started with this coral tank. I wore a similar one in this outfit.
- Even though summer is over, I am still all over wearing white. Exhibit A: these white pants. Again, I've worn similar pants in the outfit mentioned above.
- In my
desperate attempt to make it look a little less summer-ish, I wore this tan button up from Old Navy.
- Forever 21 sandals are once again making an appearance. They are comfy, I swear!
- I finished the accessories with a handful of H&M bracelets.
- I saw this look on Pinterest of Lauren Conrad's hair and had to replicate. TUTORIAL TOMORROW! Get excited ;)
What was your Outfit of the Week?