Happy Labor Day! I hope you have the day off and are relaxing. If not, thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out my blog. It really means a lot. Please let me know who you are so I can return the favor (if possible!). So while you may be lusting about having the day off, or lusting about wearing white after Labor Day (do you follow that rule?), here's my monthly Lust List for you to peruse:
- Here are some gorgeous soaps that look like macarons. At least to me...and yes, I'm referring to macarons and not macaroons (aka a pet peeve of mine).
- This is the part of the show where I pretend it's actually scarf weather in Atlanta. Until then, I'm lusting after this Cherry Ombre' Infinity Scarf.
- Do you have a clock in your home? I do but I love the idea of this Book Table Clock. Book lovers unite!
- Sometimes I want big, chunky jewelry. But lately, I've been into delicate pieces, like these Alphabet Stackable Rings. What would your rings spell?
- Maybe while I'm smelling my macaron-looking soaps, wearing my cherry ombre infinity scarf, and looking at my book table clock, I'm drinking from this Ink Blot Mug. Unique, right? I gotta figure out a DIY version of it.
- Ok, I wrote about the JCrew Poppy King lipstick on this post and still can't get it out of my mind. Thanks for sending in ideas for dupes. Keep 'em coming.
- While I use this to organize most of my jewelry, I still go gaga over jewelry stands (check almost every Lust List if you don't believe me). Exhibit #85943: I saw this Stacked Teacups Jewelry Stand from Urban Outfitters and pretty much carried it around as if it was some sacred artifact. It's so cute that I don't think I could put jewelry in/on it.
- Indulge me for a moment to include another ring on my Lust List: the Murano Glass Ring. I would drive everyone crazy shaking my ring around and probably break it. And this is why I don't own nice things.
- In addition to desiring jewelry stands, I'm smitten with Matroyshka dolls in various forms. This is why I totally need this Babushka Carafe.
What are you lusting after this month?
Lusting after some jewelry perhaps? ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!
PS--I changed the time I post...you like? Dislike? Lemme know!