Let's see how I did it:
I was planning and plotting my next party, an outdoors one, and was thinking about lights. I came across all sorts, like these:
Typical me, I thought, I could make that! Or something like it! But I wanted to spend zero to $1. And that's how I came up with this idea (edit: thanks for the emails notifying me of other liner ideas! such savvy readers I have!)
- I figured since the liners are obviously ok to bake with, it didn't matter the type of light. IF this bothers you, use LED lights.
- I used lights I had on hand, which were smaller, but bigger bulbs would be beautiful too.
- Use colored lights! (Note to self: get some colored lights!)
- My lights are suitable inside/outside, so check if yours are. Dollar stores have sales on lights often.
- Match the liners to decor or to situation, like if you're hosting a party, for example.
- Some liners are colored on the inside, which makes for an even a cooler glow. (Note to self: get more liners!)
Enjoy! Love, Elle