Earlier I posted some of my summer beauty picks--scroll down to check 'em out! And since pedis are so prominent in the summer, I'm giving you a sample of the latest summer collections. Hopefully, you'll see some new colors/brands. Enjoy!
- Earlier, I posted a mini pack from Zoya, but this Summertime Sampler has more of the bright shades!
- I've never tried China Glaze, but I've heard good things. I like the colors featured in this Island Escape Collection.
- How about some pastel bright colors? Barielle Shades Karma Kollection looks sparkly and pretty.
- More pastels and another brand I've not heard of: Lil Bling!
- Orly Pinup features four bright colors, including an usual shade of green.
- Have you tried the Sally Hansen Nail Strips? What are your favorites?
- I'm obsessed with just about all of Deborah Lippman's polishes, including these.
- You knew I had to include some Essie, right? Everyone's snatching up the Brazilliant Collection, it seems.
- My inner-child loves scented polish and I own a couple of these Revlon Scented Polishes.
- For the lady who can afford it, grab this summer collection by Chanel.
- Ulta has some cute neon polishes. Any you like?
- A few brands have jumped on the crackle polish bandwagon. I thought I'd share Duri Krakl.
What polish or collection is on your must-have list?