When I think summer and the beach, bright colors and delicious scents come to mind. Here are products I'm currently loving for summer. Who knows? You might find some new products here. Up next, more SUMMER POLISH PICKS! Enjoy.
- Bobbi Brown's Beach--Wear this if you want to smell like a beach day in the summer.
- Fekkai Marine Summer Hair--I love the way this smells too and it gives you beachy waves! OR you can see my 10 Ways to Get Beachy Waves here and here.
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Shimmer--Ok, if you've missed the past 829 posts on how much I love this product, just scroll down.
- Philosophy Aloha Girl--Who doesn't love a Philosophy set? And this one is vanilla & coconut-scented!
- Nars Duo Cream Shadow in Burn It Blue--If this is too bright, use it as an eyeliner instead!
- Sally Hansen Vitamin Lip Care--Because your lips need nourishment, too! These are around $5 apiece and don't worry, your lips won't be yellow or orange!
- Zoya Mod Mattes Nail Polish Sampler--Super fun for summer. More polish picks next!
What are some of your beauty picks for summer?