So far I've posted TEN (10!!!) hair tutorials on how to get beachy waves with heat and without heat. Today I'm writing about what's in my beauty beach bag. I admit, I'm totally nosy when it comes to what's inside of bags or purses. Are you? I don't know what crazy thing I'm expecting to see, but if I see a post on it, I instantly click the link. Ok, onto my
First off, the bag, aka my background, is just a striped canvas bag (which I just realized looks like the pillows on my couch) from TJ MAXX. It cost a whopping $5 and it's a large bag but not huge. Also, I didn't post sunscreen or towels because they should be automatically in each and every bag! Check out other Summer Essentials here.
- My Panama Hat from F21...Not only is this hat cheap and versatile, it's great for traveling. It crushes easily into a bag or suitcase. You last saw this hat on my Summer Essentials post.
- Suave Dry Shampoo...While I'm forever on the quest for THE dry shampoo, I love Suave's because it's cheap (sensing a theme here), smells great, and eliminates sweaty hair. I don't use it on my outer roots but underneath my hair. It's great for building volume as well.
- Ipod...I've been on the hunt for the best Summer Mix. Leave links/ideas in the comments for me.
- Opi Coral Polish....It's just so bright and punchy.
- ELF Essential Hypershine Gloss...It's $1 (take that, Stila) and I'm obsessed. I have just about every shade. Confession time: I also carry in my bag the ELF All-Over Stick, featured here, but it was nowhere to be found! Edit: found under the ottoman in my
- Gold Aviator Sunglasses...I got mine from Old Navy for $7, as I'm a breaker/smudger/loser of sunglasses. I love them. Last seen here.
- Eos Lip Balm...For a tasty treat, I pop mine in the fridge for a bit before heading out. Mine was $3 and is in Summer Fruit.
- Solid Perfume...I made my own (check out my DIY here).
- Waterproof Mascara...Pictured L'Oreal Double Extend.
That's my bag...what's in yours?
Looking for a unique & thoughtful gift for you, loved one, co-worker? Check out my GIVEAWAY to enter!