I decided to take a break from posting my Remix Outfits (still going on btw, just posted a week later) and wanted to repost this outfit, since it fit in with my Summer Week theme. This outfit was inspired by Popsicles and lots of color. I tend to use a pop of color now & then while wearing basics, but this took it to another level for me. And since readers always ask me for more dresses, here ya go. Click pic for more info.
- I never wear florals, except as accessories, so this floral dress was surely out of my comfort zone.
- A wooden necklace and bangle tone down the color. This one is sold out, but here's a similar one.
- These teeny floral earrings pick up the tones in the dress (though revisiting this a year later, I'd skip them...or just wear them and not the other jewelry).
- I love a hat. Do you?
- Ah, most of my shoes are just brown, black, grey, etc, but these wedge sandals are oh so colorful.
- Coral polish and lipgloss are my summer color staples.
- A straw tote holds an Ipod, shades, Cherry Blossom fragrance, and this delish-smelling sunscreen.