Sometimes I get outfit inspiration from my travels. Well, this past weekend, friends and I (hi Leigh, La, and Julie!) took a weekend getaway to a lake in North Carolina (see pics on Twitter!). We had the most relaxing time soaking up the sun on the dock and chatting about everything. I especially enjoyed the weather, long walks with my pup, and the smell of wild strawberries. Minus plans to grill (the grill caught fire!) it was just about perfect. Let's see how I came up with my outfit (click the pic to learn more):
- This coral top reminds of sunsets at the lake and spring.
- I love these flowy white pants that I've seen everywhere lately.
- To recreate the blue skies & blue water, I'm adding a denim jacket--perfect for chilly nights.
- These wooden bangles remind me of the dock (I picked mine up in Costa Rica).
- This lip gloss gives just a hint of coral color.
- A messy, loose braid helps when it's too windy by the lake.
- Sandals or wedges (not pictured) would be a great addition.