Recently, spring decided to briefly appear in Atlanta, and I was loving the warmer weather. However, it must be the season because yesterday winter was refusing to leave with the wind and threat of rain. I had the day off and wanted to be comfy (jeans & an old ragged t-shirt, definitely not shown) but look presentable while running errands. Here's what I wore--
- a trench...a must have for every girl. Unlike the one shown, mine's from H&M, showing that classics can be pulled off on any budget.
- a beautiful scarf. It gives a pop of color and makes me reminiscent of spring (and my inspiration board!).
- ballet flats. How did I live my life without these years ago?
- skinny jeans with the cuffs rolled up. It's cute and chic.
- a messy bun, to keep my hair from flying in my face.
- lip gloss. I love the subtle tint that picks up the colors in my scarf!
What did you wear today?