I've mentioned before that I like to do monthly inspiration boards when it comes to clothes. This month I was all about blue (as seen here). Here's an outfit I put together that is just that.
- I started with this basic, a blue gingham shirt.
- I put this cranberry cardigan over it and belted it.
- Next up are the navy tights. I promised I'd wear more tights this year.
- The khaki skirt is another classic and tones down the bright colors.
- These boots cover enough of the tights but also serve as a neutral.
- I'm thinking some soft curls would look super cute.
Voila! What's your outfit of the week?