Thursday is Thanksgiving in America; a time to celebrate and be thankful with loved ones. I'll be making the trek 5 hours (with my dog Charlie) back home to feast with family. I wanted a cute outfit that was also comfy.
- I started off with this sweater dress. Mine is from Forever 21, and isn't cashmere, but couldn't find it online. I was inspired by a sweater dress Nicole Richie wore recently. Plus, it's comfy so as I enjoy the holiday eating, I don't have to worry about looking like I've been chowing down!
- I paired it with black tights. Who doesn't love tights?
- I can't decide which Chanel polish I want to adorn my fingers. Which one would you pick?
- These black booties are cute and I like the bit of gold.
- I usually don't wear rings, but since I'm not wearing other jewelry, I decided to wear this ring. I like the structure and colors in it. We'll see if it makes it through dinner!
What are you wearing for Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?