This weekend my lil sis Holly is in town for the weekend. We are headed to another show to see one of her fave bands. While I'm dreading the Screamo music, I'm excited to hang out with her. And I'm excited because it's time for FRIDAY QUESTIONS! Come and play along!
- Have you ever written a fan letter? Did he/she respond?
- What's the most embarrassing poster you had on your wall growing up?
- Do you talk in your sleep? What's something crazy you've said?
- What's the last movie you rented?
1. Yes! Chad Allen--it was a pre-written general fan letter. I was devastated. I only did it because my friend wrote him & got the general letter. I was convinced he would write me back and prove her wrong!
2. Any guy who was a tv star in the late 80s, early 90s (Fred Savage!). I also had a poster of the band Warrant. HA!
3. No, but apparently any friend/family member I've had to share a room/bed with does! My sis is famous for this!
4. The Girl Who Played With Fire...excellent!