It's been a while since I've done my Friday Questions, so here we go! It's a great way for me to learn more about y'all and vice versa. Answer in the comments. Let's play!
- What's the one misconception people have about you?
- Since it's my birthday on Monday, what's the best birthday gift you've received (if you celebrate)? What was your fave bday?
- What show do you watch that none of your friends do?
- On what game show would you perform the best?
1. That I look mean--I'm quiet, which taken be mistaken for meanness apparently, and when I'm concentrating my face looks like I'm mad. People will stop me in the street and tell me to smile. I'm just thinking, is all! I'm nice, I swear!!!
2. I loved my Yellow Rose bicycle or my Casio keyboard. I loved my 5th bday and my 31st when I had a surprise party. Gosh, there have been so many. I'm a lucky girl.
3. Mad Men. I'm obsessed with that show. Did you read my post on my MM party?
4. Don't Forget the Lyrics or Jeopardy. I did wanna play Press Your Luck so I could yell out NO WHAMMY'S.