The weather has been so crazy here in Atlanta. Some days it's burning up (where's fall?) and other days the weather will be 20 degrees different than the day before. The outfit above is similar to what I've been wearing this week! My outfit inspiration for the week is Veronika's Blushing. Let's see why I chose her as my inspiration:
- Feminine style: Veronika's style is girly, usually with a skirt or dress or ruffles
- Color palette: While color does figure in her style regularly, black and/or white is a dominant theme
- Basics: Veronika keeps it wearable with basics that can be worn in multiple ways
- Cardi: Almost always will you see a cardigan as part of the outfit
- Pink: It's her favorite color, so I included a soft pink blush (like her blog title) and a gloss
- Stripes: Veronika likes stripes, like me!
- Accessories: I love how she can be very dressed up or casual, like this outfit. The accessories she wears (like this key necklace) can be worn with either style.
- Beauty: The key to her beautiful hair is her velcro rollers & the key to her eyes would be Dior Show.
What's your favorite casual outfit? How do you style outfits in inconsistent weather? What bloggers inspire you?