A couple of months ago Jemina & Skirts to Skillets put out a call for a Blogger Swap! The theme was floral. I sent a floral scarf and received a GORGEOUS floral clutch from http://www.themishdish.com/.
As soon as I received this clutch, I KNEW it would be perfect for an upcoming Girls' Night Out (clutches are supposed to be. It's been awhile since I've had a Girls' Night Out but this was a special occasion! My good friend D was getting married! She wanted us to dress up & I instantly created an outfit around the clutch.
- The clutch, pictured above, is even more gorgeous in person.
- This dress is silky & flowy--perfect for a night of dancing.
- I wanted an up do for my hair. See the Youtube video below for what I did.
- Shimmery earrings complement the dress & clutch.
- Time to put on my dancing heels!
- Just the smallest bit of shimmer in my Urban Decay's Stardust eyeshadow made my eyes pop!
- I didn't want to go over the top with red, so I wore a shimmery soft mauve lipgloss.
- A night like this called for the creme de la creme of mascaras: Dior Show.
Did you participate in the Blogger Swap? Would you participate in one? When's the last time YOU had a Girls' Night Out?