Happy Friday everyone... today's list is full to the brim of inspiration from the blog world - enjoy!
- the hillside home features her favorite lighting options for your home and then comparison shops them all. It is hard to choose a favorite here, as there is nothing like a great light fixture or lamp!
- maggie rose pulls amazing interior inspirations from lonny mag - I would gladly live in any of these rooms! Just gorgeous!
- closet confections takes her summer wardrobe to fall/winter with amazing remixes - you must check out this post for fall inspiration. Kudos to Kendra on her amazing style and creativity!
- pocket of presh attended an event with The Sartorialist... check out her snapshot of the handsome guy and his gorgeous gal and also peep at her outfit for the night! So jealous - what a fun night!
- one hundred inspirations finds inspiration with Olivia Palermo's look - and then recreates it on the cheap! It's such a great fall/winter look... don't miss this!
- rose a la mode pulls off an adorable rainy day look... and the photos are really great too. I just love her easy midwest style!
- spry on the wall is my go-to source for runway round-ups! If you are a busy gal like me, check out her top 5 for each show - genius! Marc Jacobs is always a favorite of mine - check out his looks first!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle is inspired by sperry shoes... click with extreme caution. You will be too, no doubt!
- elle sees posted a diy pumpkin face mask... I don't know if this would make it to my skin or my mouth first, but pumpkin is supposed to be great for your skin!
- merci blah blah is two friends that blog together, how fun!?! They both have amazing style and love to accessorize... I just love this particular look!
- molly newborn's chunky necklaces are divine... this week I am crushing on this one. It would be great on it's own or layered for some punch!
- really cute stuff is launching a ton of well, you guessed it: *new* really cute stuff this fall! First up, I NEED these monogramed note cards. So modern and chic!
- style within reach has a feature I am completely hooked on called "wish, want, need" - great style at ALL price points. These green earrings are calling my name... so lovely! Check this out for sure!
- one sweet find offers up this one sweet brass elephant! This would be adorable on a book shelf or adorning a baby's nursery. Who doesn't love a sweet elephant?
- jillgg's good life rounds up great winter coats at great prices... shop early and shop smart for the most important accessory of the upcoming season!
Interested in learning more about the "it" list? Email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com or click here for more information!