White is the color of the party! It's a last chance to wear our white clothes before fall hits--a playful take on the fashion rule that's ok to break. I'm wearing a cute party dress from Forever 21 with a Murano glass necklace that I got in Italy. I also did another post on my other possible White Out outfit.
My colors are represented in the pic above. I'll use white and the muted pinks and greens. It reminds me of a muted watermelon, and that makes me think of summer. Does that make sense?
- I'm having a slider bar! Guests can fix their mini-burgers to their liking. I'm serving beef, turkey and portabello burgers.
- To keep with the summery theme, I'm making my popular black bean salsa with tortilla chips.
- Watermelon martinis sound so refreshing! For the beer drinkers, I'll also have beers that remind me of summer, like Sam Adam's Summer Ale and Coronas. Water and sweet tea will be on hand for those that prefer it.
- I plan on serving lime sorbet inside of the limes, just like the pic above. How cute!
- I'm sure I'll be playing selections from my Summer Mix to keep the party going!
Would you have a White Out party? What would you serve? Which outfit did you like best?