questions via Mental Floss
Y'all know what time it is! It's FRIDAY QUESTIONS time! This is a semi-regular feature where I ask some random questions, post my answers, and await your responses. It's a cool way for you to learn more about me and for me to learn about my wonderful readers! Let's go!
- You can have any restaurant you'd like...what kind would you create?
- Have you ever been sure you'd lost something, only to find it turn up much later?
- What's a cd you've bought/downloaded more than once?
- What's your most memorable birthday?
1. I'd want an 80s restaurant--dishes would be named after movies, the wait staff would wear 80s clothes, 80s music would play, etc.
2. Yes! I had this blue shirt that I LOVED. I was convinced it was lost, bought a decent replica of it, only to find it turn up 6 mths later.
3. I had the tape of Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream. I own it in cd form too!
4. My 5th always sticks out--I got a blow up tent and Hungry, Hungry Hippos. I thought I'd won the world. Also, my 9th or 10th bday, because my shirt caught on fire! I didn't have on a bra and was SO embarrassed.