Earlier, I posted on back to school fashion & beauty. Now, it's time for my OUTFIT OF THE WEEK!
I love this Simply Chic outfit--it's definitely a back-to-school outfit and stylish. Dress up every now and then to class! It's a great way to make an excellent first impression. How would you modify it to your style?
- This boyfriend blazer is one of my must-have basics. It can dressed up/down in so many ways.
- To keep it casual, I paired it with a simple white tank, but a white tee or a printed tee would work as well. Dress it to your style.
- These khakis are super cute. You can wear the military cargo, if that's your style, chinos, cargos, or khaki capris. Add a brown belt!
- This Betsey Johnson necklace has such detail to dress up my plain white tank.
- I like my hair straight, like in the picture. This Garnier Sleek & Shine will keep hair glossy and sleek during those long lectures.
- My eyeshadow palette is soft, girly, and neutral.
- A girly, soft pink gloss and toes round out my perfect back-to-school outfit!
What's YOUR back to school outfit? Have you entered the Giveaway?