We've covered everything there's to know about flying all over the world, but what about road trips?
Road trips are THE way I've seen majority of the US, so being in a car for 18 hours is no biggie to me. For example, I've taken trips from Georgia to Canada and Georgia to Vermont, as well as traveling from California to Georgia, and Georgia to all over the West Coast. Today I'm going to share some of my best tips!
- Roadtripamerica.com is a great resource for just about everything you'll need, like destinations, gas (petrol) calculator, where to stay, and more.
- Letsgo.com is my FAVORITE book series for traveling. Humorous too.
- Lifehacker.com has great tips for driving and traveling.
- Uptake.com has 18 tips for planning your roadtrip.
- Studenttravel.com has tips for saving money while on the road.
- "Mom. Are we there yet?" How do you travel with kids? Here's how!
- This applies to ANY trip: How to take better vacation photos.
Have you ever taken a really long roadtrip? What are your tips?