While browsing through photos of my trip last year to Hawaii, I was struck by the beautiful colors of the Plumeria (look near the top of my blog for Elle Sees Beach Week for an example) and its wonderful fragrance. I was instantly drawn to the yellow, the white, and the tiniest pop of fuchsia. I knew an outfit was in order. So here's my remembrance of my trip to Hawaii, with a Pop of Polynesian:
- I love this padlock purse by Juicy Couture. The color is so girly.
- The chunky bangle from Forever 21 is cheap and helps break up the dominating yellow.
- While any shades are cute, I thought I'd mix things up with these floral sunglasses from Fred Flare.
- Y'all know I love my lipgloss, especially one that is sweet like this one from Sephora. Did someone say vanilla cupcake flavor?? YES!
- I'm crazy about this FC tulip strapless dress. And it's in four additional colors!
- I added a little plumeria flower in her hair! Wear it over your right ear if single, left ear if taken!
- For the toes, a little Zoya polish is in order.
- This Victoria's Secret Heavenly Flowers is a light scent that's lovely.
- I love this delicate ring from Fred Flare. It's cheap and is a cute accent of colors.
- Finally, since you're on the beach, the only appropriate footwear is none at all...or this pair of sandals!
Have you ever been to/lived in Hawaii? What island(s)?