I've still got beach on the brain (see my beach week here)! I've gathered some cool products that I wanted to share based on two colors of the beach: brown (sand) and blue (sea & sky). Some fun beachy products, if you will. Enjoy.
- Fake that tan and glow instantly with this bronzer from Sephora. Get it even cheaper from Physician's Formula.
- One of my FAVE things to splurge on once a year is this Bobbi Brown beach sandbar soap. It smells divine, reminds me of the beach, and has sand for exfoliating.
- Tocca sunscreen towelettes are easy to apply and aren't messy.
- Bobbi Brown again with her beach fragrance. Bring the beach to YOU.
- I love this sugar scrub from Fresh.
- This sunscreen from Jack Black is sweat resistant (geared for guys but I like the smell).
- I've mentioned before how important it is to moisturize your hair while in the sun. Luckily Phyto makes an excellent hair masque.
- I've shared my review of this Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion before here.
- This Kate Spade bag is perfect for toting these products or anything around.
- Ok, how cool are these aviators from Sepp? Definitely a dream-list item.
- I love this creamy shade of polish from Rococo.
What brown and blue products are you loving this summer?