questions via mentalfloss.com
Yahoo! Another Friday is upon us! I'm so excited for the weekend. I had my first official week at my new job and I'm so excited. It's been a while since I've been able to say that. I'm so blessed. But enough about me, this post is for YOU! Just answer the questions in the comments! And have a good weekend!
- What's the craziest/weirdest injury you have? How'd you get it?
- If you visit any city that starts with a vowel, what city would you choose?
- What's the weirdest name you've heard/given for a pet?
1. I'm pretty clumsy, so there's lots of injuries. When I was in Costa Rica, I was entering a bus when the door slammed shut, trapping me in it. No one was inside the bus who could help me. It took 3 men to pull me out. I ended up sore with some nasty bruises.
2. Athens, Greece
3. a dog named "Dialetical Materials"