And we're back for another weekly edition of FRIDAY QUESTIONS! Now put on your thinking cap, and let's get started. As always, I play along too, and my answers are AFTER THE JUMP.
- What's the weirdest thing you've done while driving?
- What's something you do alone but you'd be too embarassed to do in front of others?
- What defunct store do you miss?
1. Change shirts. I was on a lonely highway and changed shirts. I've done my makeup as well. Again, no one else was on the road. Bad, right?
2. Dance! I don't mean like at a club, I mean that silly dancing you do when you're alone and hear a good song.
3. I miss old-school dept. stores, like McCrory's , Woolworth's etc. from when I was very young.
4. Love in the Time of Cholera. I just can't finish it!