Alas, BEACH WEEK 2010 has come to a close--I still have some odds and ends I'm posting next week. I appreciate everyone who took the time to comment and view my posts! Do you feel beach ready yet? Can you hear the ocean yet? No, you say? Well, I have one last outfit post for ya. Think of as a bookend! On Monday we started off with the classic bikini outfit. I also showed you "tons" of tankinis. I thought I'd show you a Moroccan-inspired example of what I'm wearing this year, since not all of us can rock a bikini.
- I love the tankini from Old Navy, again super cheap.
- I'd wear a black cover up for this.
- I like the pattern on these sandals.
- Add a cute beach bag
- And a sexy cuff bracelet and earrings
- Keep the eyes hidden with some aviators
- Moroccan oil in the hair to keep it conditioned
- Sunscreen and water
- Some funky blue polish, mascara that everyone's raving about, a little fragrance and lipgloss
- Ipod, beach mat and a beach ball
Ps--If you're following me, make sure to leave a comment so I can return the favor. Speaking of FOLLOW, how about doing so on Twitter?