Mental Floss about random things, but this week I'm posting questions from Gala's site.
1. What is the strangest compliment you’ve ever received?
2. What’s your little-known talent?
3. What do you obsessively search for on eBay?
4. When you were a child, who did you worship & want to be like?
5. What was your palate band? Otherwise known as the first band you heard that made you realise the world of music was larger than whatever the Top 20 singles were!
I'm posting my responses after the jump. Leave yours in the comments. And have a wonderful weekend, loveys!
1. My Sugar (great-grandmother) compliments my eyebrows all the time. They are rather prominent!
2. My talent is that I am really good at analyzing the handwriting of others. With pretty good accuracy, I can tell one's personality. For example, I can tell if one lies a lot, is mean, self-esteem, whether to trust someone or not, etc. Too bad I can't disguise my own handwriting!
3. I'm not big on Ebay, but I do love to browse for 80s toys, like the ones I had in my childhood.
4. I loved the 80s John Hughes' movies, so I was always trying to be cool like the "kids" in those.
5. I *love* 90s alternative, so the first band I remember being obsessed with was Smashing Pumpkins.
What about you?? Can't wait to read your comments!