Well, hey y'all! Monday, we meet again. Actually, this post and the video you'll see down below were meant to go up on Friday, but my Flash plug in had other plans, and kept crashing. Here's an update of my life lately, plus a silly video of my trying out some weird beauty products.
- Last week was tough--insomnia decided to make an unexpected visit. I had some nightmares about the election. I blame it on Facebook.
- I had to work really late every day last week. I love my day job, but still, getting home late isn't fun.
- I already mentioned my issues with trying to get Flash to work so I could use the Internet. Crossing my fingers it's all resolved.
- RIP Daylight Savings! See ya in the spring. :(
- And finally, Saturday marked one year since my friend JeWa passed away. I stayed up and wrote pages and pages on her. Maybe one day I'll share it. She was a great person and nothing I write here will do her memory justice. She's still so missed.
What a downer that section was, right? I happen to have the personal philosophy of No Bad Days. I'll say or write NBD to remind myself that it's all in perspective. Here's some good things that happened:
- I was on Instyle.com! I shared the link on social media, but it's here if you'd like to see!
- I went a little crazy at the Sephora VIB Rouge sale! I can share a haul, if you'd like?
- Amy sent me a Williams-Sonoma (LOVE that store) gift card for my birthday! One thing I picked up was a kit to bake Apple Cinnamon bread. It was yummy!
- UGA finally won a dang game!
- And my video from last week is FINALLY up! It's only a couple of of minutes long--and I'm demonstrating silly beauty products from my last video. You can always subscribe so you don't miss a video and watch when you'd like:
What's new with you?
PS: I am planning on buying a domain for the blog to move to word press. ellesees . com is out--someone bought it and wants me to pay $4000 for it! UM NOPE! Do you have an suggestions?