I am not a cook. I don't enjoy cooking, mainly due to my lack of skill and/or attention span.
Couple that with my crazy schedule of being a nanny, blogging, making videos, doing charity, and consultant brands on beauty product development and you've got one really busy girl.
I am a bit of an obsessed scheduler when it comes to blogging stuff (I have social media planned months in advance) but not when it comes to planning meals. Some weeks I am awesome at that and some weeks I kind of piece meal, well, a meal. Sometimes I end up working later than planned and don't feel like cooking and just want something fast. Or as a nanny, I will find that I will need to unexpectedly prepare dinner. And well dang it, sometimes a girl just wants a night off from cooking. I think we ALL can relate to that.
So when I got the chance to try Real Meal Delivery, I was REALLY excited. Real Meal Delivery is an Atlanta-based food delivery service. The meals are hot and ready to eat. No preparation is required. And delivery is FREE. Now you know why I had to try it! Here's the website:
So after setting up a membership (first 30 days are free), choose your meal(s).
They have traditional American, Natural Lifestyles, and Tex-Mex.
There are entrees, sides, and desserts for all. Just pick what you want by 4pm, M-F and then pick the delivery time.
Menus change weekly.
It's 50% off traditional restaurants and delivery service. The average meal for a family of 4 costs around $28.
Here's what I ordered:
The chicken was $4.50, green beans $2.50, and smashed garlic potatoes were $2.50 as well.
Here's what my delivery looked like:
Everything was ready to go and sealed--all I had to do was take pictures (#bloggerlife) and plate! Everything is made from scratch using ingredients you can trust.
I put everything on the plate here to show a little better how huge the portions were.
And they are giving away a year of free Real Meal Delivery by completing the following:
1. Enter using the form hosted on RMD's site (name/email/zip required for entry) at https://www.realmealdelivery.com/sweepstakes?st_intent=st:referrals:customer-offers:ELLE
2. Follow Real Meal Delivery's social media accounts
3. Share on social media to earn extra entries (5 bonus entries for every person that enters using their custom link)
- Grand Prize - 1 year of dinners for a family of four (1 meal/mth consisting of 4 entrees and 4 sides or desserts)
- Individual Blog Prizes - $50 gift card (one per blogger) selected from each blog's referred entries
Winners will be selected at random.
Contest dates - October 23 - November 5
Official contest rules - https://woobox.com/offers/rules/gsqqwt
|“This is a sponsored post with Real Meal Delivery and New Thought Marketing. All opinions are my own.”|