I can't always put everything I want into one post, so I like to include little bits of my life called Extra Elle. Here's a peek into my life lately:
Summer to Fall:
- Coming to y'all live from September 1st. I'm still in disbelief myself.
- I'm SO ready for fall. It's my favorite season, but it's a pretty brief one here in Atlanta.
- Part of me is still burning all the summer candles and wondering how summer flew by.
- Still loving the photos in the series California by Jane Wilder. Look 'em up. Dreamy summer.
What I Watched:
- Finally, finally saw Stranger Things this weekend. Loved it, and I'm not really a sci-fi/paranormal kind of girl. Immediately had to track down the filming locations, since it's filmed here in GA.
- I love the show Botched, and have been enjoying the Botched by Nature show as well. Those surgeons are truly gifted.
What I Did:
- Sorry, August babies, but it's not my favorite month. I get this kind of seasonal depression. Hard to describe, but it usually happens. But this year, it wasn't so bad.
- I went to Charleston for a blogger conference, I went back home for my nephew's 7th birthday, I got to speak on a social media panel (STILL excited over that) and got to dip my toes in the ocean. I can't wait for what this month brings.
How was your August?